|2havefun Travel Club - Top
- Are you a Business looking for Free advertising
|Downhill & Cross Country Skiing - Top
- Alta Ski Area - Alta - 801-359-1078
8,530 foot base, 10,550 foot top, 2,020 foot vertical drop.
- Beaver Mountain Ski Resort - Logan - 435-753-0921
7,200 feet to 8,800 feet for a 1,600-foot vertical drop from the highest lift.
- Brian Head Ski Resort - Brian Head - 435-677-2035
Utah's highest base elevation at 9,600 feet, with snow cat access to 11,307 feet.
- Brighton Resort - Brighton - 801-532-4731
Over 850 acres in the Wasatch-Cache National Forest. Base elevation 8,755, Summit elevation 10,500, Hike summit 10,700. Over 1,745' lift served vertical and almost 2,000' hike accesed vertical drop.
- The Canyons - Park City - 435-649-5400
Peak 5 is the newest served by a 4 passenger chair lift. The Canyons now has 3300 skiable/rideable acres spread across 7 mountains.
- Deer Valley Resort - Park City - 435-649-1000
Deer Valley has a total of 87 runs, 6 bowls and 8 chutes. Deer Valley's terrain is 15% beginner, 50% intermediate and 35% expert. Deer Valley receives an average annual snowfall of 300 inches. Over 500 acres of skiable terrain is covered by snowmaking
- Elk Meadows Ski and Summer Resort - Beaver - 435-438-5433
Elk Meadows is located just off I-15 between Las Vegas (244 miles) and Salt Lake City (216 miles).
- Nordic Valley Skiing & Tubing - Eden - 801-392-0900
Altitude: 5,200 feet to 6,400 feet, Vertical Drop: 1,000 feet
- Park City Mountain Resort - Park City - 435-649-8111
Summit 10,000' (3,048 meters)-Vertical Drop: 3,100 or (945 meters)
- Powder Mountain Resort - Eden - 801-745-3772
Summit 8900 ft. Parking lot: 8250 ft. Lift vertical drop 2005 ft. Powder Country vertical drop 1980 ft. Lighting Ridge Cat skiing vertical drop 1821 ft.
- Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort - Little Cottonwood Canyon Snowbird - 801-742-2222
Snowbird's resort village is at 8,100 feet. Hidden peak is at 11,000 feet and the lowest point of skiing is at 7,760 feet, giving a continuous vertical drop of 3,240 feet.
- Solitude Mountain Resort - Solitude - 801-534-1400
7,988 foot base elevation, 10,035 foot peak elevation, 2,047 foot vertical drop.
- Sundance - Provo - 801-225-4107
Base elevation 6,100 feet, top elevation 8,250 feet, vertical drop 2,150 feet.
|Snowmobiling and Sledding - Top
|Water & Snow Tubing - Top
Fun things to do