|2havefun Travel Club - Top
- Are you a Business looking for Free advertising
|Downhill & Cross Country Skiing - Top
- Alta Ski Area - Alta - 801-359-1078
8,530 foot base, 10,550 foot top, 2,020 foot vertical drop.
- Beaver Mountain Ski Resort - Logan - 435-753-0921
7,200 feet to 8,800 feet for a 1,600-foot vertical drop from the highest lift.
- Brian Head Ski Resort - Brian Head - 435-677-2035
Utah's highest base elevation at 9,600 feet, with snow cat access to 11,307 feet.
- Brighton Resort - Brighton - 801-532-4731
Over 850 acres in the Wasatch-Cache National Forest. Base elevation 8,755, Summit elevation 10,500, Hike summit 10,700. Over 1,745' lift served vertical and almost 2,000' hike accesed vertical drop.
- The Canyons - Park City - 435-649-5400
Peak 5 is the newest served by a 4 passenger chair lift. The Canyons now has 3300 skiable/rideable acres spread across 7 mountains.
- Deer Valley Resort - Park City - 435-649-1000
Deer Valley has a total of 87 runs, 6 bowls and 8 chutes. Deer Valley's terrain is 15% beginner, 50% intermediate and 35% expert. Deer Valley receives an average annual snowfall of 300 inches. Over 500 acres of skiable terrain is covered by snowmaking
- Elk Meadows Ski and Summer Resort - Beaver - 435-438-5433
Elk Meadows is located just off I-15 between Las Vegas (244 miles) and Salt Lake City (216 miles).
- Nordic Valley Skiing & Tubing - Eden - 801-392-0900
Altitude: 5,200 feet to 6,400 feet, Vertical Drop: 1,000 feet
- Park City Mountain Resort - Park City - 435-649-8111
Summit 10,000' (3,048 meters)-Vertical Drop: 3,100 or (945 meters)
- Powder Mountain Resort - Eden - 801-745-3772
Summit 8900 ft. Parking lot: 8250 ft. Lift vertical drop 2005 ft. Powder Country vertical drop 1980 ft. Lighting Ridge Cat skiing vertical drop 1821 ft.
- Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort - Little Cottonwood Canyon Snowbird - 801-742-2222
Snowbird's resort village is at 8,100 feet. Hidden peak is at 11,000 feet and the lowest point of skiing is at 7,760 feet, giving a continuous vertical drop of 3,240 feet.
- Solitude Mountain Resort - Solitude - 801-534-1400
7,988 foot base elevation, 10,035 foot peak elevation, 2,047 foot vertical drop.
- Sundance - Provo - 801-225-4107
Base elevation 6,100 feet, top elevation 8,250 feet, vertical drop 2,150 feet.
|Snowmobiling and Sledding - Top
|Water & Snow Tubing - Top
Fun things to do
Home - Home - Home - Home - Home
http://www.2havefun.com is an independent resource, providing fun things to do throughout the United States
Where 2havefun is owned by Crazy Quest, LLC
All rights are reserved.
Please read our privacy statement
about using our website.